What is Peptide Therapy and how do I benefit?
What are Peptides?
Peptides are protein building blocks consisting of naturally occurring short chain amino acids found within the body. There are over 7,000 known peptides that play critical roles in hormonal balance, immunity, cognitive function, digestion, and numerous other body processes.
Peptide therapy plays a vital role in the future of regenerative medicine. However, many people are unfamiliar with the unique benefits certain peptides can have on the human body. Misinformation has led many to believe that peptide therapies are only for older patients or those looking to gain muscle mass, like bodybuilders. Neither is true, experience the many benefits available with peptide therapy today!
The ProblemWhile the body produces peptides naturally, as we age, our natural production of peptides slows down. We also start to notice a decline in energy, motivation, poor sleep, poor exercise tolerance, and body fat gains. Other factors including lifestyle choices like smoking, drinking, stress, and poor diet can also slow down peptide production. In addition, these choices jeopardize peptide functionality, leading to faster aging, accumulation of body fat, lack of energy, and a decrease in muscle mass.
Anti-Aging/Muscle Growth/Weight Loss
Ipamorelin is an anti-aging peptide that stimulates the pituitary gland to release the production of growth hormone. This is a safe and effective treatment that allows you to look and feel younger.
· Selectively targets the area of the body it needs to improve without disrupting other natural processes
· Not known to produce serious side effects
· Does not increase cortisol levels
· Improves Bone Mass Density
· Improves Skin Tone & Wrinkles
· Improves Strength & Endurance
· Rapid Weight Loss
· Strengthens Joints & Tissue
Sermorelin is the most commonly used peptide for anti-aging and is more potent than Ipamorelin in this category. Sermorelin has been shown to improve joint function, skin thickness, skin collagen structure, wound healing, cardiac fibrosis, strength, and metabolism. Studies show that Sermorlin has been linked to lowering LDL, or “bad cholesterol”.
- Healthier skin and nails
- Improves Sleep Habits & Patterns
- Boosts Strength & Energy
- Improves Immune System
- Improves Libido
- Stronger Bone and Joint Health
CJC 1295 is another popular anti-aging peptide. This peptide is comparable to Ipamorelin in that it promotes the function of the pituitary gland to release growth hormone into the bloodstream. This peptide is commonly stacked with Ipamorelin for faster results.
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Builds Lean Muscle
- Improves Metabolism
- Improves Energy & Stamina
- Faster Healing & Recovery
- Reach and maintain a weight even at an older age
- Not linked to any dangerous or adverse side effects
- Improved Lean Muscle Mass
- Faster Recovery from Workouts
- Decreased Body Fat
- Improved Strength and Energy
- Improved Sleep
- Improved Mood
- Improved Immune System
Ibutamoren is a non-peptide that has been demonstrated to increase the release of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) without the adverse increase of prolactin or cortisol. Studies have shown that Ibutamoren stimulates the brain regions involved with metabolic action like the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. The release of growth hormone is beneficial when it comes to increasing muscle mass and bone density.
Promote protein synthesis
Reduces the breakdown of protein and muscle tissue
Increase in lean body mass
Reduce body fat
Deeper and more restful sleep
Decrease bad cholesterol (lipoprotein)
AOD 9604 is designed to promote weight loss. This peptide stimulates the pituitary gland in an effort to speed up the metabolism and increase weight loss results without targeting blood sugar or IGF-1 levels. Bottom line, AOD 9604 helps burn more fat, and helps individuals burn more calories than they would with normal dietary restrictions and exercise alone. The end result is greater weight loss results, in a shorter period of time.
Increases metabolism, greater fat burning and calorie burning
Does not increase blood sugar levels
Shown to improve bone strength and density
Reduce wear and tear on the joints and muscles over time
Other regenerative properties that may benefit people with:
Immune System Support/Regenerative
TB500 is often used to help people recover from injuries. Athletes can also use it to speed healing, especially when they have a game soon. This can also enhance muscle growth, tone, and stamina. This peptide has numerous benefits, which range from increased muscle development, improvement of connective tissues, and improved flexibility.
- Reduce arthritic inflammation and improve joint mobility
- Repairs damaged muscles, tendons, and ligaments
Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in our body’s cells. It is a peptide comprised mostly of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Glutathione injections work by clearing the body of toxins and free radicals. When we are exposed to toxins, glutathione is used up faster than it can be produced. Glutathione levels in the body can be reduced by many factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress. Its levels also decline with age.
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Brightens and improves skin tone
- Reduce free radicals and toxins
- May improve psoriasis
- Improves insulin resistance in older people
Thymulin is an essential hormone for T lymphocyte differentiation and the normalization of T-helper cells to suppressor cells. It helps to get your immune cells T1 and T2 back into balance.
- Strengthen immune system
- Immune modulator
- Normalization of T helper cells to suppressor cells
- Downregulates the release of inflammatory mediators, such as cytokines and chemokines
- Upregulates anti-inflammatory factors, such as interleukin (IL)-10
BPC-157 is a peptide made of 15 Amino Acids derived from human gastric juices. This peptide is often used to treat conditions and disorders of the intestine, inflammatory conditions, and stomach ulcers. Studies have shown that BPC-157 has the ability to improve healing in many different types of wounds by increasing the blood flow back to areas of injury. Research has shown it speeds healing in tendon-to-bone and damaged ligaments. Those suffering from muscle tears and sprains may benefit from treatment with this peptide.
- Increased rate of healing for skin burns
- Protect intestinal organs and prevention of stomach ulcers
- Combat leaky gut, IBS, gastro-intestinal cramps, Celiac and Crohn’s disease
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Maintains integrity of mucosal lining GI tract
- Repairs, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bone
- Improved digestive function
- Protects and promotes healing of the liver due to toxic stress
Nicotinamide adenine nucleotide (NAD+) is a key regulator of cellular processes that control the body’s response to stress. NAD boosters, small molecules that raise NAD+ levels, are now considered to be highly promising for the treatment of multiple diseases. NAD+ plays a key role in the regulation of almost all major biological processes. NAD+ declines as we age and is believed to be a major cause of disease and disability, such as hearing and vision loss, as well as cognitive and motor dysfunction, immune deficiencies, auto-immunity, and dysregulation of the inflammatory response leading to arthritis, metabolic dysfunction, and cardiovascular disease. In studies, NAD+ boosters prevent or treat a variety of different diseases.
- Improves neuronal function
- Improve immunity and reduce inflammation
- Improved liver function
- Improves kidney function
- DNA repair and cancer fighting properties
- Improves cardiac function
- Strengthens skeletal muscle function
What are you waiting for, try Peptide Therapy today!